EDO Qld is calling on the state’s Attorney-General Yvette D’Ath to implement 5 key changes for fairer, affordable, genuine access to justice in Queensland.
If you believe everyone is entitled to equal access to justice, sign our petition calling for:
1. No filing fees or exorbitant transcript fees for public interest cases
2. Reformation of unfair court costs rules
3. Restoration and strengthening of community objection and appeal rights
4. Better access to information, accountability and enforcement
5. Funding community legal centres