EVENT: Safe Climate, Clean Energy: How can we move to renewable energy powering Qld? 24 Aug in Bris
17 August 2016
Join EDO Qld and other experts for an in-depth discussion in Brisbane of how Queensland can overcome the hurdles currently blocking the renewable energy industry from taking off, to ensure a safer climate in the future.
- WHEN: August 24, 2016 at 6pm – 8pm
- WHERE: Cliftons Brisbane, 288 Edward St Brisbane 4000 – Google map and directions
- RSVP: Secure your seat HERE.
- Trevor Berrill, Sustainable Energy Systems Consultant and Educator
- Paul Jones, Managing Director, CSA Services.
- Gerald Arends, Director, Pegasus Legal
This LawJam will help with your submissions, now due 2 September, to the Queensland climate change policy: Advancing Climate Action in Queensland.