Have your say on the Queensland Government discussion paper: 'Advancing Climate Action in Queensland: Making the transition to a low carbon future' by 11.59pm on 02 September 2016.
Need assistance with your submission?
Don't forget to replace the highlighted sections with your own details and add as your own opinions and examples to support them - the more individualised your submission the better!
Take your submission one step further!
Make sure you also send your submissions to your local MPs (find a comprehensive list of MPs, including contact details, here), as well as all of the Ministers who are responsible for implementing the actions you want on climate change:
- Mark Bailey, Minister for Energy, Biofuels and Water Supply - email@example.com
- Anthony Lynham, Minister for State Development and Minister for Natural Resources and Mines - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jackie Trad, Deputy Premier, Minister for Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning - email@example.com
- Leeanne Enoch, Minister for Innovation, Science and the Digital Economy - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curtis Pitt, Treasurer - email@example.com
- Annastacia Palaszczuk, Premier - firstname.lastname@example.org
Seek inspiration from our recent community seminar
Check out the video, audio and presentation slides from our LawJam: 'Safe Climate, Clean Energy: How can we move to renewable energy powering Qld?'
Take the survey
You can even comment via the online survey at www.getinvolved.qld.gov.au.