Factsheets ·

Appealing, Enforcing Development Approvals and Seeking Declarations

05 November, 2018

This factsheet outlines the appeal, declaration and enforcement processes under the Planning Act 2016 (Qld) (Planning Act) and Planning and Environment Court Act 2016 (Qld) (P&E Court Act).

Our factsheets are part of the EDO Qld education service, where we aim to empower individuals and groups with knowledge and skills. These are made possible via the generous donations of the public - head here to make a tax-deductible donation.

Download the factsheet using the button below, or via this link

This factsheet is for general information purposes only, it is not legal advice. Important legal details have been omitted to provide a brief overview of this area of the law. If you require legal advice relating to your particular circumstances contact EDO or your solicitor. © EDO Qld Current as at December 2017.

[button text="Download" url="https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/edoqld/pages/1002/attachments/original/1541396230/171208_Factsheet_Appealling_and_Enforcing_Development_Approvals_-_FINAL_..__%28002%29.pdf?1541396230"]

Environmental Defenders Office Queensland (EDO Qld) gives a strong legal voice to the environment when needed most.

The latest from EDO Qld

Winchester South Coal Project: Make a submission

Debate For Justice 2019

Court win over Adani’s North Galilee Water Scheme

Your future. Our future. Hope for climate justice.

Help curb corruption in local governments

Related news