The Queensland government has proposed significant changes to planning laws which affect your rights to have a say in planning and development decisions. Join EDO for another exciting and very topical LawJam evening.
- When: 6.30-8.30pm, Monday 15 September
- Where: Community Meeting Room, ground level, Brisbane Square Library, 266 George Street
- What: A free legal seminar focusing on the Queensland Government's proposed overhaul of Planning and Development laws.
- Speakers: Rana Koroglu, EDO General Advice and Law Reform Solicitor, David Corkill, Principal Planner at Buckley Vann and James Coutts, Executive Director of the Planning Services Division at the Department of State Development, Infrastructure and Planning
- RSVP: by noon Monday 15 September 2014 to email@example.com or call (07) 3211 4466.
We are lucky enough to be joined by James Coutts, the Executive Director of the Planning Services Division of the Department of State Development, Infrastructure and Planning who will explain the key points of the draft bills.
The changes are significant and will affect all planning and development in Queensland. Come along to learn how these changes may affect you and how to make your voice heard.
NB: Brisbane Square Library closes at 6.00pm; a security guard will let you in to the meeting room.